#Freelance online GCSE/Alevel tutors wanted
Kindledu (China) is a fast-growing tutoring business arranging one to one tuition for pupils studying KS1-3, GCSE & A-Level courses, particularly Chinese students studying at international schools in China and boarding/day schools in the UK.
We are seeking degree-qualified freelance tutors with an interest in working as private one to one tutors in a wide spectrum of subjects. Tutors teach online and deliver high-quality one to one tuition.
You can choose the level of tuition that you specialise in, such as primary (KS1, KS2) or secondary (KS3, GCSE/IGCSE & A-Level / IB / AP / SAT).
As a fast-growing platform focusing on international education in China, we offer tuition at all levels from primary to secondary including SATS, GCSE, A-level and AP. Tutors may cover one or several levels as per their skills. DBS is not required for tutors working online.
You will need to be:
– available during after school hours on some weekdays and on the weekends, if pupil’s in the UK, and available in the mornings and weekends, if pupil’s in China.
– willing to commit to tutoring with us for at least half academic year in the interest of pupil/tutor continuity
For tutors who can also offer home tuition in England:
– able to travel to pupils homes in the areas listed above
– University degree required. Oxbridge/LSE/Imperial/UCL degree preferred.
– Minimum of 1-year experience either in teaching, tutoring, lecturing, training or similar.
– Excellent communication skills. Experience with communicating with Chinese pupils is a plus.
– Familiar with your subject knowledge.
Part-time, flexible and on-going working hours paid at £20 – £40 per hour.
Set your own hours and be in control of your own teaching. Frequent support from the company’s liaison team in the UK and the headquarter in Shenzhen, China.
Interested? Feel free to send your CV to: